Monster Munch is a great one-click-to-play all-in-one Kodi Addon. We love this addon because it knows which servers to choose for our various internet connection capabilities. Monster Munch also finds a huge number of free movies and TV shows online, then presents them to you in a very user-friendly interface.
Monster Munch Location
Name: StepToes Repository
Please Share With Your Friends!
If you find my Monster Munch Kodi addon install tutorial helpful, you can help me back by sharing it on the following social networks. I seriously appreciate the heck out of that.
Watch Streams Anonymously with Monster Munch
When watching free streams on Kodi, an encrypted VPN is necessary to hide your online activities, identity, and location. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at Best Kodi Addons Review, prefer Surfshark.
With the fastest speeds available, world-class 24/7 live chat support, and a bullet-proof Fire TV Stick native app, Surfshark has also provided a special discount exclusively for Best Kodi Addons Review readers.
Try the Surfshark app now and get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 30-day money back guarantee.
Install Monster Munch Kodi Add-on Tutorial
Enable Unknown Sources
- Click the Settings icon above the Kodi main menu.
- Go into the System settings directory.
- In the menu on the left, scroll to Add-ons and turn Unknown sources on.
- Accept the warning from the XBMC / Kodi Foundation.
How To Provide Monster Munch Repo Source
- Above the Kodi home menu, click the System gear icon.
- Click File Manager.
- On the left, click Add Source.
- Click <None> to input a custom file source.
- Type the
http://steptoesplace.net/repoURL and click OK.
- Name it steptoes in the name box and click OK.
- Check your input for errors, then click OK.
How To Install Monster Munch Repository
- Head back to the Kodi main menu and click Add-ons.
- Click the Add-on browser open box icon at the top left
- Then click Install from zip file.
- Select StepToes from the popup box.
- Click repository.steptoes-X.X.zip.
- Wait for the StepToes Repo Add-on installed popup message.
How To Install Monster Munch Kodi Addon
- Still in the Add-on browser, click Install from repository.
- Choose the StepToes repository.
- Then click Video addons.
- Scroll to Monster Munch and click it.
- Click the Install button.
Monster Munch Featured Channels
- TV Shows
- World Cams
- World TV
- Chill Out
- Radio Stations
- Tube Sports
- Tube Music