The Venom Kodi add-on has received frequent updates. This great Exodus alternative works on all Kodi Krypton and Leia compatible devices. This includes Amazon FireStick (Stick 4K and Fire TV Cube), Linux and Mac, Windows PC computers, Raspberry Pi, Android & iOS mobile phones/tablets, and Android TV Boxes.
While searching for the best working Kodi addons during the most recent Kodi addons shutdown, I discovered this gem. Offering on-demand free movies and TV shows, Venom will keep you entertained for hours on end. The addon is also updated regularly with new working streams to help you get more content than you can watch.
Try Venom with Real-Debrid for an even better streaming experience. As mentioned, this new add-on fetches an abundance of free-flowing streams. That is why I’ve added it to my list of best Kodi addons.
Venom is a great Kodi add-on to get with the following steps if looking to stream free movies and TV shows on your Firestick, Fire TV Cube, Android TV box, or another streaming device.
Venom Kodi Addon Repo Source Location
Repo Name: Venom
Please Share With Your Friends
If you find this Venom install tutorial helpful, please share the Kodi addon guide with friends using the buttons below.
Watch Free Movies & TV Anonymously
When watching free streams on Kodi, an encrypted VPN is necessary to hide your online activities, identity, and location. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at Best Kodi Addons Review, prefer Surfshark.
With the fastest speeds available, world-class 24/7 live chat support, and a bullet-proof Fire TV Stick native app, Surfshark has also provided a special discount exclusively for Best Kodi Addons Review readers.
Try the Surfshark app now and get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 30-day money back guarantee.
Venom Kodi Addon Install Guide
In order to download and install Venom Kodi addon, which works great to stream internet content on a jailbroken Firestick, you must first make a required security setting adjustment in Kodi. To allow the install of any third-party add-on on Kodi, you need to allow for sources not vetted by the XBMC Foundation. If you haven’t already done so, connect with your VPN and follow along below.
Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi
- Click the Settings gear icon in the top-right of the Kodi home menu.
- Then, click System (on Kodi 18.3 Leia) or System Settings (on Kodi 17.6 Krypton).
- Select the item Add-ons in the left row of the next window.
- Toggle Unknown Sources to the right while Add-ons are selected. (make sure Unknown Sources is switched ON)
- A warning will pop up intended to alarm since you are changing a security setting. The internet is a dangerous place; we know. Say Yes, as Venom is a safe and reliable addon as long as you have your VPN connected.
Once this setup is done, continue to the Kodi addon installation part of this guide.
Installation Steps for Venom Addon
The following aspects of the installation process are covered in the below tutorial:
- How to add the media source on Kodi
- How to install the repository housing Venom Kodi addon
- How to install the Venom add-on from the repository on Kodi
These steps are somewhat universal with Kodi add-on installation.
Provide Venom Home Repo Source
- Circle back to the Kodi home screen and click Settings cog icon.
- Now, open File manager by clicking on it.
- Go ahead and click Add source.
- An empty dialogue box will be shown. Provide the repository information by clicking <None>
- Enter the following URL
https://123venom.github.iousing the keypad that appears on the next window. Check for errors and typos and then click OK.
- Now, add a name for the URL entered in the previous step. I suggest the name Venom as it is relevant and easy to remember, then click OK.
The repo source has now been added. Connect with your VPN then continue with the installation steps.
Install Venom Home Repo
- If running Kodi 18 Leia hit the back button one time to go back to the Settings. Or if on the home screen, click Settings again.
Note: If running Kodi 17.6, click Add-ons in the left column on home Kodi’s homescreen, then click on the open box symbol in the top-left corner.
- Now, choose to Install from Zip File.
- Click the repo name Venom saved earlier in Step 6.
- Then, click the zip file repository.venom-x.x.zip to install the source repo. Note: x.x is the current file version number you see on your screen, this number changes with each update.
You’ll see an installation notification slide out from the upper-right once the install of the Repo is complete. Now move on to install the Venom Kodi add-on from the repository internet location.
How to install Venom Addon
- Within the Add-on browser click Install from Repository.
- Choose the Venom Repository that you installed earlier.
- Then, enter the Video add-ons directory.
- Find and click on Venom.
- The final step is to click Install on the next window.
Kodi 18 Leia users will see a popup window with dependency addons—click OK. If you see a YouTube prompt, click No thanks.
Please be patient, as the addon install may take a few minutes. Your Firestick hasn’t frozen. Sometimes the install temporarily gets stuck at 55%. Give the add-on time to catch up and finish installing. VPN protected free shows are on the way!
Venom Kodi Addon Features
First, I’ll show you how to get to the Venom Kodi addon once installed on your Firestick. From the Kodi home screen, you can get to the addon a couple of different ways. Make certain your VPN app is running and connected before firing it up.
- Without clicking, hover over Add-ons in the left column. You will see add-ons you’ve installed within the Video add-ons section on the right.
- If you click on Add-ons instead of hovering over it then hover over Video add-ons in the left of the next view, you’ll find Venom in the right section.
You may see the changelog prompt while opening the Kodi add-on for the first connection. Dismiss the prompt by pressing the back button or clicking outside.
Venom Kodi Leia addon’s home window doesn’t update a Firestick with many bells or whistles. While gaining a fuss-free reputation, Venom add-on has some simple and easy to navigate movies and good TV show categories.
Simply click a category and start exploring the new media content available on your Fire Stick. Nested within the main categories are good subcategories to sort, organize, and filter the media properly. Use the Search option on the main menu if you are looking for a specific title.
Dive into a great streaming connection and enjoy Venom Kodi addon today.
Error Fixed: No Streams or Few Streams
There is a little error fix I want to share with you in case your video content isn’t pulling many IPTV streams. This workaround will most likely fix the streaming error.
- On the homepage of the Venom addon, scroll down and click on Tools.
- Click open Scrapers Settings on the following window.
- Select the General tab in the left column, then click Enable All Providers on the right.
Aside from this, your ISP may be blocking certain Kodi addons. Be sure to use a VPN to get around this censorship.
Final Say in the Matter
Venom Kodi Leia add-on is a popular Exodus fork for your internet streaming Kodi Firestick content resources. With so many great addons pulled offline by anti-piracy groups lately, Venom is one of the best new alternative addons to install for watching free movies and TV shows.
As of February 2020, this addon fetches a massive number of the best working 1080p and lower resolution IPTV streams.
For private stream sources, debrid server possibilities with this add-on work great every time. For the very best streaming experience, get this addon on your Android Firestick / Fire TV and integrate Real-Debrid servers through your VPN.
With a simple no-fuss layout that’s lightweight and easy to use, I recommend you update your Firestick with Venom Kodi addon!
As always, make sure to connect through your Surfshark app to anonymously enjoy all the best free movies and TV shows found online by Venom Kodi addon and…
Thanks for reading!